Schoology for Grades 6-12
Schoology is our district chosen learning managment system (LMS) for grades 6-12. Staff can access their accounts via their Google credentials (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) at https://www.schoology.com/. Staff DO NOT need to create their own account - we have created an account for you. Please contact Mari Nelson (email@example.com for your account credentials). Once you have your account information, if you need assistance accessing Schoology, please contact your building Media Specialist. All students in grades 6-12 have access to Schoology on their district issued device (iPad for 6-8 or MacBook Air for 9-12).
Teachers are expected to have a digital presence within Schoology. However, it is understood that staff have differing comfort with this resource. For that reason, teachers can access the following links to best meet their needs when developing their online courses for the 2018-19 school year. More information will be shared as it becomes available.
Resources for Teachers:
- Schoology Homepage for Instructors
- How do I create a course in Schoology?
- How do I add members to my Schoology courses?
- How do I share course updates in Schoology?
- How do I include course material in my course?
- How do I create assignments and collect work within Schoology?
- How do I include various files and links in my Schoology course?
- How do I download Parent Access Codes for my student?
Check out Digital Assessments to learn how to make/give tests and quizzes in Schoology.
Resources for Parents:
- How do I sign up for a parent account in Schoology?
- We have an account - How do we log in?
- What's available on the Schoology homepage?
- How do I associate my account with my other students in grades 6-12?
Resources for Students:
- How do I join a course?
- What kinds of materials will I find in a course?
- What kinds of updates could my teacher be posting?
Use your Google account and password to access your Schoology account.
Student Password: SCngrer742