Welcome to Community Education
One of St. Cloud Area School District 742's core values states that "lifelong learning is essential for individuals to shape and thrive in our global society." It is the power of fulfilling community needs through collective participation and use that creates experiences upon which our community and school district thrive. At Community Education, we believe in lifelong learning opportunities that enhance the quality of life for our evolving and diverse community.
We invite all children, adults, and families to take advantage of the educational opportunities Community Education has to offer. You'll find a variety of District 742 classes, activities, and programs designed to keep you and your family engaged in learning, in building your social networks, wellness and self-care.
- Jean Borgmann, Clerical, 320-370-8201
- Maria Burnham, ABE Supervisor, 320-370-8226
- Sylvie Djatsa Douangle, ABE Computer Specialist, 320-320-370-8227
- Staci Hawley, Clerical, 320-370-8200
- Mary Heinen, Youth Enrichment Coordinator, 320-370-8203
- Julie Johnson, Project Challenge Coordinator, 320-370-8204
- Laurie Leitch, ABE Teacher/Diploma Coordinator, 320-370-8230
- Blair Lyerly-Samuelson, Community Education Program Specialist, 320-370-8207
- Jennifer Noble, Community Ed Supervisor, 320-370-8206
- Monica Somppi, ABE Secretary, 320-370-8221
- Jane Stevenson, ABE Coordinator, 320-370-8237
- Dave Twedt, Adult Enrichment Coordinator, 320-370-8208
- Nantha Viswanathan, Volunteer/Facilities Scheduling Specialist, 320-370-8209