Welcome to Community Education
One of St. Cloud Area School District 742's core values states that "lifelong learning is essential for individuals to shape and thrive in our global society." It is the power of fulfilling community needs through collective participation and use that creates experiences upon which our community and school district thrive. At Community Education, we believe in lifelong learning opportunities that enhance the quality of life for our evolving and diverse community.
We invite all children, adults, and families to take advantage of the educational opportunities Community Education has to offer. You'll find a variety of District 742 classes, activities, and programs designed to keep you and your family engaged in learning, in building your social networks, wellness and self-care.
- Maria Burnham, ABE Supervisor, 320-370-8226
- Jean Borgmann, ABE Computer Specialist, 320-320-370-8227
- Staci Hawley, Clerical, 320-370-8200
- Laurie Leitch, ABE Teacher/Diploma Coordinator, 320-370-8230
- Bennett Lerud, Project Challenge Coordinator, 320-370-8204
- Blair Lyerly-Samuelson, Youth Enrichment Coordinator, 320-370-8207
- Jennifer Noble, Community Ed Supervisor, 320-370-8206
- Monica Somppi, ABE Secretary, 320-370-8221
- Daniel Stoterau, Facility Specialist, 320-370-8203
- Jane Stevenson, ABE Coordinator, 320-370-8237
- Dave Twedt, Adult Enrichment Coordinator, 320-370-8208
- Nantha Viswanathan, Volunteer/Facilities Scheduling Specialist, 320-370-8205