Technology: Distance Learning 2.0
As secondary students prepare to move to distance learning, below are a few technology resources to help with remote learning. Answers to various FAQs can also be found online at Inspire 1:1 - Student Devices.
A number of translated resources are available for families at Distance Learning Resources - 6-12. Topics include:
- Parent guidelines for virtual learning
- Schoology resources for parents/guardians
- Google Meet for students
- District-issued hotspots
- Skyward services for parents/guardians
Click HERE or on the image below to access.
As we all know, technology does not always work how it is intended. Before reaching out for device support, be sure you have explored the following common suggestions:
- Restart your device (power it down and power it back up)
- Ensure you are connected to the internet
- Reached out to a friend for help
- Search the internet for common solutions?
- Check out Schoology’s Status Website for up-to-date information.
If the above have not addressed the concern, please complete the following form and a member of your school’s support team will reach out to you via Schoology Messenger (whenever possible).
If you are unable to complete the form above form for any reason, please call your school’s support team during regular school hours.
Apollo High School
Tech High School
Distance Learning Academy
Kennedy Community School
South Junior High
North Junior High
Roosevelt Education Center