Thank you for choosing to volunteer your time with St. Cloud Area School District 742! All volunteers are asked to complete a Volunteer Information Form, Criminal Background Check and attend Volunteer Orientation. Field trip and special event volunteers are not required to complete orientation. If at any time you have questions regarding volunteering, please contact Volunteer Services at 320-370-8200 or Volunteer@isd742.org. To get started on becoming a volunteer, complete the volunteer information form HERE.
Tips for Having a Great Experience
Know your purpose as a volunteer:
- What does the student / teacher need you to do?
- What does the outcome look like?
- What should the students be able to do after working with you?
- If you have questions, do not be afraid to ask!
Build Positive Relationships with Students
- Be helpful.
- Be a positive influence for students.
- Learn more about their school – the district website is a powerful tool to learn more about school “norms” and activities.
- This time is for you to experience working with students – make it positive for you and students!
- You are helping in your community!