Student/Family Information Change

  • If information in your child’s enrollment record has changed (e.g., name, legal guardian, grade, etc.), please complete the Record Change Request.

    If your child’s daycare or pick-up/drop-off location has changed or your child requires new or continuing transportation to and/or from school, please complete the Transportation Request or Change Form.