Change of Address

  •  Change of Address

    Contact the Welcome Center to determine which school’s attendance area the new address falls in.

    • If the attendance area is the same:
    • If the attendance area is different:
      • A Record Change Request will need to be completed at the Welcome Center to transfer a student to the new school of residence, OR
      • An In-District Transfer Request may be submitted, to request that the student be allowed to continue at their current school. Should the In-District Transfer Request be approved the family would be responsible for transportation to and from school.

    If your address has changed and you require new or continuing transportation to and/or from school be sure to complete the Transportation Request or Change Form.

    Note: Proof of residence and photo ID will be required to make changes to a student’s address of record.

Contact Information

  • Welcome Center
    District 742 Administration Office
    1201 S. Second St.
    Waite Park, MN 56387

    Monday through Friday
    Summer Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or by appointment

    Phone: 320-370-8116
    Fax: 320-370-8003