Post-Secondary Enrollment Options
The Post-Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) is a program that allows 10th, 11th and 12th grade students to earn college credit while still in high school, through enrollment in and successful completion of college-level courses. With traditional PSEO, these courses are generally offered on the campus of the post-secondary institution; some courses are offered online. Click HERE for more information on participating colleges and universities, transportation information and enrollment form.
If you are still interested in attending SCSU or SCTCC next fall as a post-secondary enrollment student, it is not too late to apply!
You will need to complete the forms online and email them to your counselor. Here is the process:
Tech PSEO Forms
- PSEO Information Booklet - Tech High School
- PSEO Contract - Tech High School
- PSEO Checklist - Tech High School
- PSEO Requirement Chart - SCSU - Tech High School
- PSEO Requirement Chart - SCTCC - Tech High School
St. Cloud State University PSEO Process
FOR FRESHMAN APPLICANTS ONLY:
- Complete the fillable SCSU application - TYPED SIGNATURE is OK - and email to your counselor
- Complete the fillable NOSR form 2023-24 (Fillable PDF) - TYPED SIGNATURE is OK - and email it to your counselor
- Your counselor will email the forms and your transcript to SCSU
- Watch your email and US mail for the next steps!
- To take college classes at SCSU as a SOPHOMORE, please complete the application https://www.stcloudstate.edu/pseo/_files/documents/pseo-application-sophomore_electronicsignature.pdf
- Complete the NOSR form 2023-24 and return it to your counselor.
St. Cloud Technical and Community College PSEO Process
- Complete the SCTCC application online at www.sctcc.edu/apply
**BE SURE TO INDICATE what type of student you are: PSEO**
- Complete the fillable COMING SOON (Digital Signature) OR NOSR form 2023-24 (Fillable PDF) and email it to your counselor
- Your counselor will email the form and your transcript to SCTCC
- Watch your email and US mail for next steps
**note: Since Accuplacer testing is closed due to COVID-19, admission will be based on GPA**
Counselor email addresses: